Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday Deals ~ I saved over 100 bucks today!


Wow I had a really good deal day!


First check out my CVS deals.I used my husbands card today which had no ecb's but it had no purchaes yet either so I can start from scratch for the monthly deals. How much do you think I spent? I spent $8.95 all together AND I got $7.78 in CVS bucks back!
This was amazing, the hair color was 90 percent off and it equaled one dollar! I than had two coupons for the Loreal for 2.00 off one! So in a sense, they paid me to take the hair color. The printer ink was 1.00, the loreal lotion was 1.45, the tape was .10 cents each, the heal cushions were .49 cents, the candy bars were .10 cents (two are missing in the picture thanks to the kids) the citrucel was 1.13 and I had a dollar off coupon so it was only .13 cents. I than of course got the allergy meds and toothbrushes for the ECB's.
What you are seeing above is two transactions. For the ECB's I did
1st Transaction:
2 Allergy Meds for 3.79 each and then got the $7.58 back in ECB's.
Second transaction:
1 Toothbrush for 3.99 (3.99 in ECB's back)
1 Allergy Med for $3.79 (3.79 in ECB's back)
So all I paid was .22 cents and got the $7.48 back in ECB's.
So I guess you can say out of pocket I only paid a little over a dollar for all my goodies! Oh I also used a 3.00 off 15 coupon that I got thanks to Money Saving Mom! http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
At Albertsons I got the Mission Tortilla chips that were on sale. I got 4 bags for a total of .75 cents. Yes 4 big bags of tortilla chips equaled a total of .75 cents. I had 3 .75 cents off coupons and a dollar off any purchase catalina so it brought me down to only, .75 cents. WOOHOO!
I also went to Walgreens, they have great register rewards right now. I had a ten dollar off one from the P&G so I used that towards a venus razor and two bags of dove chocolate. So in total I paid 2 something for those three things and got a six dollar coupon to use on my next purchase. Not a bad day if I say so myself! So before the week ends, make sure you make it to CVS and Walgreens for their awesome deals!
Today I saved over 100 bucks and only spent around 10 dollars!

1 comment:

Chrissy Thomas said...

You must teach me your ways oh yoda! I can't believe the deals you get!!