Saturday, May 24, 2008

**Ad Matching @ Walmart**

Did you know that Walmart ad matches food items if you have the ad to compare it to? I absolutely despise Walmart because of the crowds, the lines, and the cranky cashiers so I havent ad matched in years. Well a new Walmart Neighborhood Market just opened up by my house and I decided to give it a shot. WOW! This place was clean and OMG no lines, no people! The cashier was SUPER nice in helping me ad match and I left feeling overwhelmingly happy! In fact, when I had wanted to ad match something she told me another store had it cheaper ( I didnt have this ad) and she gave it to me at the cheaper store price!

So my reccomendation is if you have a Walmart Neighborhood Market in your area, use it! I have been twice now including a Saturday and it has been great!

No comments: