Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Deals ~ I saved 90 % at CVS today!

Today I went to CVS and made out pretty well. First here are the deals for this week that are worth looking into:

Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner $2.99 with a $1 ECB. We have coupon a few coupons for this for $1 off making them just $.99 cents after coupon and ECB. There is a limit of 2.

Almay Intense i-color (This is eyeshadow, liner and mascara that is specially formulated for individual eye colors.) on sale for $6.99 with a $5 ECB. We have coupon a for $1 off any Almay product. So after ECB and coupon, we pay only .99 cents each and there is a limit of 2.

Right Guard Sport, Extreme or Soft & Dri or Dri Idea on sale $2.50 each with a $2 ECB when you buy 2. We have a coupon for .75 cents off of Right Guard and a coupon for .75 cents off of Soft & Dri or Dri Idea. After ECB and coupon, we pay .75 cents each. Limit 1.

Banana Boat Suncare prices starting at $8.99 and you get $7 ECB's when you buy 2. We have a coupon for $1 off any Banana Boat Product.

K-Y Yours and Mine on sale for $19.99 and you get a $5 ECB. There is also a coupon
here for $5 off. If you have a $4 off of $20 update coupon from CVS, you will pay $5.99 after ECB and the coupons. If you really want to try this its a good deal ;)


Don't forget to take advantage of the monthly deals! Aquafresh Toothpaste, Adidas Deodorant, Colgate Toothbrushes, Tums Quick Paks, CVS Lortadine Allergy Meds and the quick pic tooth care kit. We have coupons for the toothpaste, toothbrush (hurry expires on Sat) and the Tums. If you pick up an ALL YOU magazine from Walmart, it has a ton of coupons including one for a FREE Adidas Deodorant, meaning they actually PAY you to take the Deodorant!

Remember to register your CVS card for a four dollar coupon on their website.

Okay here is what I did today:
  • 1 Venus Razor (reg 11.99 on sale for 9.99) ~ Right now they are printing out 3 dollars in ECB's, we have a coupon for 4 dollars off so it makes them 3 dollars, definately not as good as the Walgreens deal a couple weeks ago but I found a coupon and I didnt want it to expire lol. Plus I absolutely love this razor!
  • 1 Almay I Intense Mascara (regular 7.49 on sale for 6.99) ~ I used 1 dollar off coupon and it gave back 5 ECB's so I got it for .99 cents
  • 1 Garnier Fructis Conditioning Serum (reg 5.19 on sale for 2.99) had a 1 dollar coupon, it gave back a dollar in ECB's so it was .99 cents total.
  • Now here is the clearance deals I got: 1 Ipod Charger that was regular 19.99 on sale for 2 bucks! 1 Hair Serum regular 1.99 on sale for .20 cents, 1 bottle of Malox regular 5.60 on sale for .56 cents, 1 Neutragena mens travel care kit, regular 4 bucks on sale for .40 cents, and 2 Olay Face Washes which were on sale for 2.65 each and I had a 3 dollar coupon off of both.

So after ECB's and coupons my total for everything including tax was $6.64 and I saved $61.24! That's a 90% savings!!!I event 9 more ECB's to spend ~ I love when they pay me to take their stuff!

1 comment:

The Queen said...

Girl - you are the bomb!!! So awesome!