Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Redbox ~ FREE Movies!

Months ago I had a Blockbuster Online Membership and when I received a notice that they were raising my fees, I terminated our relationship. Soon after I found Redbox and have enjoyed free movies ever since!

If you havent checked it out yet, go to www.redbox.com. They are DVD Vending Machines that have the movies from the past 12 months and they are located in Walgreens and select Circle K's and Walmarts. If you sign up for their email codes, they will send you an introductory movie code and another code once in a while. However, if you also sign up for their text messages you will receive up to TWO free movie codes each week directly to your cell. Even better you can share the code so if you have another credit card, thats more free movies! Right now they have free movie Mondays and free movie Wednesdays. I get around 10 free movies a month and never have to pay! Now, they do charge late fees (which I have gotten a couple times after forgetting to return it) and its a dollar a night after the due date. If you rent without a code its 1.00 a night which even if you have to pay that, it's an awesome deal! Especially if you think about how much a movie ticket is now a days! So check out redbox and get some free movies! I'll try to post the codes as I get them and you can also google "redbox codes" to see if anyone else has any to share!

No comments: