Saturday, May 24, 2008

CVS Deals 5/25-5/31

So I wanted to post the deals that will be going on the last week of May. Remember to check my other CVS posts to find out what to get for the monthly deals. Do multiple transactions so you can pay little out of pocket and keep on rolling those ECB's.

Sunday and Monday ONLY~ Revlon Nail Polish On sale for $3.99, get 3.00 in ECB's back. Well we have a coupon for this for 1.00 of so you can get it for free!! Now I have enough nail polish to last me a life time but I figure I could use them for a gift or just paint my nails more often lol.

A couple other deals worth mentioning:
$10 ECB wyb 24.7 Skin Care or Cosmetics products listed LIMIT 1 ~ Prices start at 16.95 according to the ad.

$2 ECB wyb Tide 24-32 loads $5.99 LIMIT 2 We have .35 cent off coupons for this ~ Not the best deal but if you need it, Tide under 4 bucks is still a good deal!

Other than that I didnt see any really good deals for this week.

No comments: