Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WFMW Frugal Tip: Clean Your Toilet with ZERO Effort for Cheap!

Here is a quick tip that I have been doing and it's awesome! Use denture cleaning tablets to clean your toilet. Those little tablets that people use to clean their dentures, well it does the same thing for toilets. I bought a box of 120 for 3 bucks. I drop a couple in at a time, come back 5 minutes later, flush and there ya go, clean toilet! No scrubbing, no harsh cleaners, just a clean toilet! Now, I reccommend you do this inbetween cleanings, say during the week when things are hectic. This way you only have to scrub your toilet a few times a month! Plus, it will last me about 4-5 months and only cost me 3 bucks! It's the cheapest and easier toilet cleaner ever =D

Find other great tips over at Rocks In My Dryer

2 comments:

Chrissy Thomas said...

Great tip, I had heard this before but have yet to try it.

Leslie Maddox said...

Great tip and something that I want to try!