Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I got paid $6.52 tonight at Walgreens!


So it's been a while since I have posted! I wanted to do a quick blog about Walgreens deals because #1, I had an espresso brownie today and #2 I actually miss blogging my deals!


So above is what I paid $3.48 for Out of Pocket and I got $10.00 Register Rewards to use on my future purchase!
Register Rewards Deal: Buy 8 products listed in ad, get $10.00 back to use on a future purchase. The Ragu and Skippy is on sale for 1.99. I used 2 .40 cent off coupons for Skippy and 1 for .50 cents off two Ragus. Now even if you do not have coupons for the PB, when you buy 8 for 16.00 and get 10.00 back, that s .75 cents a jar. If your kids go through it like mine do, its well worth it!

2 Simply Asia bowls, they are at Walgreens (specifc kinds) for only $1.00 each. We just got coupons for $.50 cents off one so I used two coupons and got them for .50 cents each.

2 cans of Blue Diamond Almonds, they are reguarly $3.69 each. Well they are on sale with Walgreens coupons for BOGO free (and they ring up $3.29) plus we have coupons for .75 cents off of two so it makes each can only about $1.30 per can.

CLEARANCE DEALS:
Garnier Vibrant Hair Color on clearance for $3.29, we have coupons for $3.00 off making it .29 cents each!

4 Sun Silk Products all on clearance for $1.19 each. We have coupons for $2.00 off of 2 so it made it .19 cents each! 4 products for only .76 cents total!

They have their baking stuff all for 75% off!6 boxes of Jelly Belly Jello on clearance for .17 cents each4 cans of French Onions for .49 cents each ~ We have coupons for .50-.75 cents off one making overage!

2 packages of energy saver light bulbs, they were on clearance for $3.00 each, we have coupons for $1.50 off of two so I got 4 Florescent light bulbs (they only had one package of 3) for a total of $4.50, that is super cheap for these light bulbs.

2 things of Ziploc containers (ten bowls total) were on clearance for $2.00 each, we have coupons for $1.50 off of two packages so I got 2 packages for $2.50 total.
Aw man i forgot to put in the Glade scented Glass I got. It was .89 cents and I had $1.00 off coupon so I got paid .11 cents to take it :D
I forgot to put in the pictures the Glade scented Glass I got. It was .89 cents and I had $1.00 off coupon so I got paid .11 cents to take it :D

My total came to $28.48, I then used a gift check for Walgreens from a transfer of prescription for $25.00 so my total was onlly $3.48!

My total savings before the check was $65.70, well tack on the $25.00 check and I saved $90.70 tonight!! WOOHOOO!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

WOW you did awesome!!!!!!!

I found you via Frugal Hacker.....

My husband and I have started a website called www.weusecoupons.com. I'm creating a blog wall, full of useful blogs that have a frugal christian perspective! We have lots of blogs that are already on the wall like deal seeking mom, attention target shoppers, and many more.

If you're interested in placing your button on our wall, let me know!!

All we ask is that you place a link to our site in your links area.

Here is the blogwall url:
http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

We also have created a coupon database with YUI technology (LoL I don't know what that means but my husband raves that it's the best thing since sliced bread lol)

If you have any questions please shot me an email!

Blessings,

Lacy