Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Savings!!




The deals you see on the left are from Target and CVS. For all of those items to the left, I paid only $8.38! And I still have 7 dollars in ECB's left!!
In the first to the left, it was two transactions:
First Transaction:
2 Listerine Mouth Washes ~ Used 1.00 off coupons to make them 2.49 each and they gave back 3.49 in ECB's so I made 1 dollar on each!
2 Bandaids ~ $1.99 each and made `.99 each on ECB's!
1 Gum (not shown) .50 cents (regular 1.99)
Total Out of Pocket was $1.32 and $6.98 + $3.98 in ECBs Earned!
Second Transaction:
1 Brut regular price $2.89 and it gave back $3.00 in ECB's ~ they paid me 11 cents to take it!
1 Fuzion Razor ~ Regular 11.99 on sale for $9.99 and I used a $4.00 coupon and it gave back 4.00 in ECB's! So in the end it was only 2 bucks!
1 Lumene Makeup (from Germany) on sale for $1.50 (it was 90% off!)
After coupons and ECbs I only paid....1 cent!!! and I still have 7 dollars to use in ECB's!

Be sure to check out this months ECB's in my blog archive!
Second Pic:
What you are seeing here is a combination of CVS and Target deals.
Target:
The deodorants were .25 cents each after coupons for .75 cents off. Suave and Dove both have coupons out for .75 cents off, check out the trial size section because the coupon does not state you can't use it on those!
Butt Paste was Free after IP ~ Now I don't have diaper babies anymore but I figure this would be cute to put with a pack of diapers for a baby shower!
4 packs of Taco Seasoning ~ They were regular .75 cents and were on sale for .52 cents. Well I had coupons for .75 cents off of two so I used two coupons to get 4 packs making it .58 cents for four packs!


CVS Deals:
All was 90% off!
Adidas cologne (my husband LOVES this one) it was only .14 cents each and I believe I got 15
Neutregena Lotion was .87 cents (it still has the 8.79 sticker on in!)
Lotions were 10 cents each
and the French Manicure set was 59 cents!
Total out of pocket for everything in pic two was only $7.05!
Now don't think I am a store hog, some of the stuff I get, I accumulate to send over to the troops with my grandmother and aunt so not only am I benefiting, other people are as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! GREAT Target run! :) I have been to all nearby Targets trying to find Lumene .. have $4 off coups and was hoping to score big on clearance endcaps, but no such luck :( Great job!